How To Create The Perfect Gin & Tonic Using Our Gin Fusion Kit
Homemade Infused Gin & Tonic
Infused Gin Recipe:
1. Fill a fishbowl glass with ice and stir with a spoon until chilled
2. Add 2 or 3 Juniper Berries to create an intensified pleasant scent.
3. Add a pinch of pink peppercorns to create a spicy aroma and a touch of colour.
4. Crush 1 or 2 cardamom pods into your glass to generate a soft spicy flavour with a hint of sweetness.
5. Add 1 or 2 petals of hibiscus to your glass to create a ruby red colour and floral aroma.
6. Pour in 40ml of your desired Gin and 140ml of Tonic.
7. Garnish with either: Lemon peel, Orange Peel, Grapefruit wedge or Rosemary herb.
8. Best consumed with a straw.